Monday, March 8, 2021

Catching Up One

Since I haven’t added to my blog for almost a year, I thought I’d go back and add some of the things I’ve finished.  I refer to my blog often when I’m looking for a pattern, etc.   This  quilt was a baby quilt for a great grandchild.  Super heroes were requested to go along with the other brothers who were sharing a room. 

This was a house quilt I did for a sew along. I can’t remember the details right now. 
A free pattern from Moda - Moda Village. https://www.fatquartershop.com/village-quilt-free-pdf-pattern
These are a byannie pattern. I made some substitutions on materials that rendered it impossible for my machine to sew through.  It was supposed to have binding on the inside, but I had to resort to fray check. It’s a nice pattern, I’m sure very nice with the correct materials. 

And this, a small fabric box filled with cloth napkins. A pattern by SewCanShe. 

No comments: