Wednesday, June 19, 2019

More Misc. - Hodge Podge of photos

My  first #10 Caddy's from Sewcanshe's pattern.

I gave them to my daughter and she put them in her bathroom.

My second set I gave to my granddaughter-in-law.  Her plans were to use one in her car and one in her bathroom, I believe.
They go over tin cans, I painted mine.

Thirdly, mine.

I'm using mine in my sewing room, 1 for glasses, and the other for remote controls and glasses.  I never can find my reading glasses, so I have lots of them.

My stubborn little toy Australian Shepherd.

She is adorable though.

My problem sewing room in the living room.  New bookcases that I'm trying to use as dividers from the entrance from the foyer.

The back view of the bookcases from my sewing room.  It's an ongoing struggle to try to make it presentable and functional.

The bed I made for our little princess.  It's velcroed to the Lifetime table and the height of our bed.  

A Diddy Bag for one of my grandsons.  Another pattern from Sewcanshe.

A Necessary Clutch Wallet (NCW) for me.  My husband is a huge Red Sox fan.

The inside view.

Not too surprisingly, he also is a Celtic and Patriot fan.  I have to make myself another Patriot NCW, I sold this one.

The outside view.

The three together.  Sorry, he's not a hockey fan.

I made drawstring backpacks for 3 of my great grandchildren , this is the smallest one, for the 2 year old.  It's a tutorial from Noodle-head.

His name is Oliver, and here it is drawn up, but the ties not tied yet.  The top fabric is some their Dad brought back from Africa.

And, for his big brother who is a fan of the super heroes.

His name is Maddox.

And one for big sister.

Her name is Mackenzie.

I made these not too long before Mother's Day, and I thought it was kind of interesting that their initials spelled MOM.

I made 2 more of the weekender bags from Deliacreates.  I gave this one to my daughter.

This one is mine.

And the original one I gave to my granddaughter for her birthday.

I made 2 of these, one for my daughter and one for my granddaughter-in-law.
it's from Virginia Lindsay's YouTube tutorial, "How to Sew a Roll Up Organizer".

This is some of the fabric that was given to me a month or so ago.

Another bee added to my collection.  As you can see, I have no painting talent, but I'll just think of them as sparkly and primitive.

I have gotten to be quite a Pokemon player, and while I was doing a raid, this pretty fellow came and stood beside me on the table.  It is photoshopped a little, but he really is this pretty.

One more picture to add to the Weekender bags.  They are huge.

Amy Smart of "Diary of a Quilter" shared this pattern.  I haven't finished yet, still have to baste and quilt, but I like it.  This is about  39 x 51.

In fact, I liked it enough that I decided I needed a smaller one, maybe for a wallhanging.  This one is about 20 x 26.  

Quite a bit smaller.  
Another quilt top that will need quilting soon.  From Allpeoplequilt.com a free pattern, Wall of Color.  
-------------

No comments: