Saturday, August 11, 2018

NCW - Necessary Clutch Wallet

I've been busy of late making NCW's.  Probably for Christmas presents.  They are a bit challenging, but kind of fun - lots and lots of fusing interfacing, the pattern is by emmalinebags Janelle MacKay,  and I've gotten lots of help from youtube videos by Jean the Jelly Roll Queen, Debby Hunker, Mel Euhus NCW addicts (from Facebook), Lauren Mormino and  Kittenish Behavior.  It looks like there are lots more to watch, too.  This one with the cranes is number 1.
This butterfly one is number 2.  They all seem to have something in common, I can't seem to contain my scrappy Gypsy soul.
These are 3 and 4.  

and these are 3 thru 6.  They are all done, except I still have 2 cross-body neck straps to do.

I am gathering supplies for numbers 7 and 8 for me.  I have been saving Fairy Frost, my favorite fabric, and  with the addition of a couple of metallic prints (again, my shiny Gypsy soul) I'll be ready to use some.  I hope to avoid some of the multitude of errors I've made on the first 6.
I'll be sharing with SewCanShe's Show off Saturday.  

No comments: