Saturday, February 14, 2015

Oops!

I saw these on Instagram, people were making them from Noodlehead's blog here, and on impulse I decided I needed to make one.  It's her Open Wide Zipper Pouch, in three sizes, this is the smallest.  It started off badly, when i saw as I had started ironing on interfacing, that there was a huge stain, about the size of a silver dollar.

Bad went to bader, when I sewed it up, and turned it right side out.  The left side is supposed to have a cute little tab, and my end is on the inside, not the outside.  It did save me having to make a tab though, just trying to look on the bright side.

It does open wide though, and even mine, with it's major faults, came out kind of cute.  The interfacing makes it kind of crumply looking though, I'm going to make another, but maybe this time I'll leave it out. 

1 comment: