Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sampler Quilt

Last year, I started several projects at the beginning of the year.  One was a combination of the Craftsy BOM from 2012, and Amy Gibson's Sugar Block Club.  It was my intention to make a queen sized sampler quilt.  I finally caught up with some new projects, and so decided to get back to my Sampler quilt.  I had 21 blocks, and decided I needed 30, so these are the other 9.  Some are from the original project, and a few are blocks that I liked and decided to do rather than paper piece, or other things that I haven't enjoyed that much.  I plan to do sashing and cornerstones and borders, so I'm not sure how fare I'll get before Bonnie's 2014 mystery.  My house is needing attention, and I MUST make that a priority.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a good way of getting a large quilt together. I still have the Sugar Club blocks top sitting there waiting to be sandwiched and quilted, but it's a rather strange size.