Friday, October 8, 2010

A Little Tidbit

I just discovered something interesting (to me, at least).  If you go to someones profile and you click on one of their interests it will tell you how many other bloggers also have stated it as one of their interests.
I clicked on quilting and the result was:

Results 1 – 10 of 2,810,000

Oh no, I don't know if Google Reader will follow that many blogs, lol.  
If anyone feels like a minority, now they can feel like one of a multitude.

I thought something was lacking so I added a gratuitous baby picture.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candace, I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying here. :/ I tried and don't see a number?

Brenda said...

It still amazes me that as many people are interested in quilting. The picture is absolutely adorable.

Dresden Lane said...

It is easy to feel that you are in the minority with a hobby like quilting... all sorts of quilt shops in my area have gone out of business... but the local guilds are going strong! We need to keep sewing/home ec in schools and pass our love of sewing to the younger generation. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog Candace!