Saturday, February 10, 2018

Mini's, Etc.

Saw this pattern on Pinterest, but I just tried to find it again to advise who posted it, and couldn't find the exact one.  By the way, I'm posting this to Sewcanshe's Show off Saturday, if you'd like to see more projects.  
My first attempt at the January Mini Quilt from Sew Can She.
My second attempt.  This one looks more like the pattern and everyone else's.

I'm still not completely over my small items mood.  These are for my visiting teachers.

Key fobs that I made from scraps like the ones above them.  I just couldn't see throwing them away. 

Another pencil roll, for my visiting teachers.

For my sister-in-law.

Inside of my sister-in-law's.


Microwave bowl cozies for my sis-in-law.  She said she's giving some to her daughter.

2 comments:

Miaismine said...

Wow! You have been busy! I'm also in the mood for quick finishes. You know, both of your January Mini Quilts are lovely, but that first one? Wow! It looks like 3D quilted art. I literally gasped when I saw it! It's so precious how the hexie peek-a-boos out! Nice job!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Cute mini's! I love what you did for your SIL. Beautiful blocks also.