Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bits and Pieces

I didn't blog these finishes, but since I've had so few, I'll go ahead and do it now.  These 2 Christmas quilts were finished the end of 2016.  This one for my bed, and the other for my daughters.  I did have 3 queen beds, but since the move I only have 1, the others are upstairs being used by my daughter and her kids, so I don't need as many quilts anymore.  This is my Santa Quilt



This is the Christmas Rail Fence, which I gave to my daughter.  It is finished, but of course, this is a picture of the flimsy.  

I've also made a slew of afghans of different sizes, but they all look similar to these.  I enjoy crocheting while I watch TV, and this is a relatively mindless pattern.  They are all the "I Love This Yarn",  from Hobby Lobby, it is luxuriously soft.


  • Candace

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

the quilts look great......esp the first one..........

Teresa said...

Nice job, so fun to see people actually finish things :)